martes, 23 de agosto de 2011

Buy a pair Give a pair

Lately I'm finding some brands Buy a pair Give a pair.
This means that for every pair you buy, the pair will be donated to people in need.
Some of them are Toms and Parker Warby.

Toms is a brand of shoes that now is very fashionable in USA, the shoes are super comfortable and there is a great variety of patterns and colors. I ´ve to confess that when I was in California I couldn´t resist and bought a pair...

Some celebrities  wearing Toms;







And Parker Warby is a brand of glasses. I have to admit I've fallen in love ... because are glasses with a very young character with a retro touch, but not too eccentric (well excepting the collection of monoscles).




But surely the best thing for me is the colaboration W. Parker with Suno, mixing sunglasses and Kenya fabrics. AMAZING!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores